We are seeking a Projects Assistant to join our friendly, fast-paced tech department in Witham, Essex. This exciting role offers the opportunity to learn and grow whilst working on a range of different projects. The Projects Assistant will work primarily with our Projects Team, within the Development Department.
NWI is the parent company of a number of businesses across a variety of industries. The Development Department focuses on the IT systems, website development, design, video production and project planning aspects for each business. This currently includes developing Fintech websites, HR solution platforms, Google Ad creation platforms to name a few, as well as designing food packaging and marketing collateral.
The successful candidate will work through the full lifecycle of the project, from inital concept and research, leading to team brief and specification creation. Finally, the successful candidate will assist with development by supporting the ongoing project management and eventual testing before launch. As we are a larger team, we often have numerous projects runing simultaneously, so organisational skills are a must.
- Support the Project Manager through the full project lifecycle
- Create briefs for the Development Department, working closely with website developers and designers
- Record minutes for all meetings related to the projects
- Ensure all work related to the projects is recorded on our project management software
- Proof-reading, Quality Asssurance and website testing
- Complete research relating to the projects
- Some small content writing tasks
- Manage relationships with various departments within the company, as well as with the stakeholders for each project
- Keep all staff notified of launch/completion dates and any updates to the projects
- There is an opportunity to create content and contribute to our social media channels
- Minimum 1 year experience in an office environment
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- High level of English
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written
- Good knowledge of MS applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Energy and determination to succeed in a very fast paced environment
- This is a permanent, full-time position
- You will be part office based and part home based
- Training will be provided on the job
- A salary of £22-24K is available, depending on experience
- We offer 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and your birthday off
Due to the remote location of the office, you will need access to a car.